erm, hi ?

Vous lisez 4 fils de discussion
  • Auteur
      Participant
      Up
      Down
      ::

im an English-speaking person, trying to learn a bit of French since its the fifth most spoken language ( 210 MM) . thought it would be great to join a french community, just found out 2day that i cant read a damn thing. Im dumb as hell bro, that kills me.
      When i was on my way here, saw a kinda weird thing in ‘Questions’ and i couldnt understandthe situation at all. still deeply reflecting over the red circles and Wikipedias names use in this text. a/w i think thats not important.
      as i dont fully trust g translate and others (they tell u ”cat” when someone insults u sometimes, btw), can someone explain to me what was happening with the green user ?
      and can someone explain to me how to use this site, ig 😞? im like, not fluent in french ‘>_<.

(no remark on my name please, thats the email mom created for me when i was still a kiddo. will change it when will understand how to do that)

im counting on u.

• Up
      Down

Welcome LittleChild!
      Could you explain what you want on this site?
      If your aim is to learn French, it might be difficult for you here.

• Vincent Lepage
      Participant
      Up
      Down

Hi there!
      Welcome on WikiPen, @Littlechild123.
      I’m pretty sure you’re the very very first English-speaking user on our forum. And this makes you the very very first “Wikinaut” by the way!
      As @mschrome told you, we are a writing platform designed for French-speakers…
      If you need some help to learn French, here’s a link that may help you : [https://bfy.tw/SiII](url)
      Come back as soon as you can – at least – understand what people are talking about on the board. See you soon!

Best regards,
      Vince

• Fuyukai Furyo
      Participant
      Up
      Down

@VLromans#6477 ur link leads to nowhere, is it intentional ?

and yeah, that’s what ill do rn, ill learn a bit more french before comin back. C u.

(just responded now coz was 2 busy irl, sry )

• Vincent Lepage
      Participant
      Up
      Down

You just have to copy/paste it into your browser.
      There’s a protection against spamming on the board.

Vous lisez 4 fils de discussion
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.
Lire

Plonge dans un océan de mots, explore des mondes imaginaires et découvre des histoires captivantes qui éveilleront ton esprit. Laisse la magie des pages t’emporter vers des horizons infinis de connaissances et d’émotions.

Écrire

Libère ta créativité, exprime tes pensées les plus profondes et donne vie à tes idées. Avec WikiPen, ta plume devient une baguette magique, te permettant de créer des univers uniques et de partager ta voix avec le monde.

Intéragir

Connecte-toi avec une communauté de passionnés, échange des idées, reçois des commentaires constructifs et partage tes impressions.